Tuesday, June 1

Lacking in Photos

Sorry I haven't posted any photos in a real long time. Haven't taken any (how sad) -- however, I'll make it up to you all if you help me with one thing:

I need a business name. 

I have always worked under Shanna McKay Photography, and that's all well fine and good, but I have had 22 years of people massacring my name - do I really want them to forever do it with my business as well?

That being said, we have options. 
- McKay Photos
- Charmed Photography
- Joli Photos
- I am not creative enough for this shit.

Please please please - business name ideas? I'd love to hear them. 
And ASAP. 
I was going to go register my DBA and all that today, but now I'm having serious second thoughts as to what to register it under.

4 people like it sassy:

Brittany said...

I never understood the McKay, ya know.

Tony said...

I like McKay Photos, simple, says what you do and uses your photo-name

may be if you spelled it like sean-na or something so clear that stupid people would have to get it.

Shanna McKay* said...

... it's my middle name doll ;)

Tony, you're like the 4th person to tell me that, and I agree. No one typically mispronounces the McKay, and it pretty much sums up the whole shebang. Thank you!!

Caroline said...

It's still on my mind too!

[just mixed up with all the other things....legal and life wise...]

Post a Comment