Tuesday, June 15

Teaser!

Alex's shots are editing up beautifully. I just wanted to give everyone a little taste of this gorgeous senior I got to work with. 

In other news,  I am a bad thrifter. I want to be better, but I am bad. However, I found something I couldn't pass up today:
(Holy out of control man shoulders, btw...)

Ridiculous? Absolutely. For $5? Worth the fun. I can't wait to mess with it with tights and belts and stuff & just be a little out of my comfort zone. I also picked up a dress for my gallery opening, but that's a secret until the show!

Time for Zumba, them back to do more edits later tonight after Philly Cheese Steak with the family (which I'm nervous about because I've never had it before... and it always looks icky, so I shy away... but Dad picked me up some sushi just in case, so one way or another dinner probably won't suck).

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment