Sunday, June 13

Quickie

Senior shoot with Alex went splendidly (unfortunately her cousins were less thrilled about having their pictures taken...) -- but Alex is such a natural beauty, the shots practically took themselves. I can't wait to show you all a few. Definitely going to be a headliner in my Sr. Photos gallery in the near-future website.

So good to sit and catch up with Hanners over a cheese roll. I seriously miss being a floor away from this girl. The distance of roomie*loves and photogirls is really starting to get to me. 

Killing time in the A&D now (wow, didn't think this would happen so soon, if ever, again!) and then Kaleb & Amanda's for dinner @ 430. 

TruBlood tonight! I watch very little tv, but this is high on my list of "HBO did it again with signature moody lighting, interesting characters, and a plot I can hang on to without too much effort" sort of guilty pleasure. 

All in all, a day I can't complain about, and a relaxing night ahead, although I'm sort of dreading driving home. 
I hate driving. 
Ok, rather, I hate everyone else when I'm driving.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment