Sunday, June 27

[ ]

Manlius, I don't even know what to do with you.
Overcast all morning, just ducky for shooting so Martin wouldn't have to squint the whole time.
Then at 1, the heavens opened up. But only over me, apparently, because when I called Anita to reschedule, she said it was beautiful and sunny in Syracuse. 

Not wanting to risk rain in my camera, nor having the shoot dissolve into some mud puddle fiasco, we rescheduled for 2 weeks, and lo and behold, at orginal shoot time - Manlius is sunny and beautiful out and you wouldn't even know it downpoured. 

I suppose the silver lining is that I can now devote a larger chunk of my day to the website, which I'm trying not to have any more panic attacks about. I unassigned the template I selected when I upgraded because I already don't like it. I've optimized about 10 pictures to start with, and I'm going to absolutely settle on a design tonight after dinner with Miss Locatelli. I've missed her so much, we definitely need some wine and chat time, it's been a long time coming.

The rest of the week is looking productive, including but not limited to:
email photos to Jordan
cds in the mail tomorrow (need to type & print a release form tonight)
finish website, entirely or at least with working "OMG COMING SOON!" banners over the unfinished spots
Pupdog to the kennel on Weds
Install also on Weds
Tattoo appointment Thursday
Hair cut & color Friday early afternoon
Show Friday

Yikes! Life happened real quick again. So much for a "relaxing, stay at home and work" retreat huh?
Oh well, I've needed lovely visits and to surround myself with the people that remind me I'm not either 
a) in over my head or 
b) wasting my time.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment