Wednesday, June 23

Nestled

Settled in, Warren & Co are off to JFK then Nice, France! So jealous, I can't even tell you, I miss France (Paris) more than words on a regular basis, but I am thrilled for this quiet time alone. I won't be alone the entire stay as I have various icecream/bar/Saucy Swan dates all sort of strewn throughout my stay, but for most of the days themselves, I'll be parked right here, at the dining room table, cell phone & external hard drive beside me, clunking my way through Wix.

Quick list of what I need accomplished by next Tuesday:
(ok, by Friday): Wrap up the senior portraits (nearly there, I've just been procrastinating due to scratch disk space)
Finish the entire website so people actually have somewhere to visit after I give out cards next Friday
Clean off my desktop
Clean out all of my academic folders & backup everything to the hard drive
Work on some Vista brochures I was thinking about (to leave in various places like The Cube)
Speaking of The Cube, I need to email Ethan some photos & learn how to create a linkable button to take people to my website from The Cube's blog.. anyone know how to make these or know an easy site to show me??
Email a few pictures to Jordan from Pride Polooza
Upload some Polooza pictures to my flickr
Follow up with 2 senior portrait offers, 2 weddings, and 1 potential family shoot with Anita this weekend
Uuuuh that's it? For now? I think? That list may grow, but it's just for a few days of sit down and focus. Which I've needed.
I've driven 800 miles in a week and a half. I am pumped to be sitting stably (ha! What a ridiculous looking word).
Everyone enjoying the first few days of summer??

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment