Sunday, June 6

The Last Few

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the last few days have been. I don't even want to try. It'll never compare when put into words. I'll make it easy on all of us:

Thursday involved Syracuse, MAC Lady Gaga pink lipstick, Armory Square, The MOST, SoundGarden, Sakanaya (finally), a parking garage roof, free beer from friendly strangers, and Jill. Finished with hanging with Gaymes at Merlins for a little while before calling it a night.

Friday was a slow day with an on and off headache, Lost Dog, First Friday ArtWalk, and my cousins Joy and Elizabeth. I ended up with a killer migraine and was in bed by 930.

Saturday I trained for an upcoming weekend gig with my cousin Curtis, got some nasty farmers "tan" sunburn, and finally defeated my near 24-hour migraine right as the rain broke, the power went out for less than 5 minutes, and family showed up for the grad bbq. Got to see nearly all of my dad's side of the family and the best of friends. Nearly 10 bottles of wine and over 50 beers later, family dispersed and we got icecream. Had a really good heart to heart with Hanners. Went to sleep before 4am but not by much. 

Today, I'm not doing shit. 
Tomorrow, I might go to Target to make myself feel productive. If I'm feeling particularly feisty, I might even do laundry. 
(PS, my clean clothes turnaround is so fast at home, I feel like I only wear the same 7 tshirts and 4 pairs of jeans because I just wash them and typically put them right back on. Oh the joys of free laundry.) 
(PPS - did you know "feisty" was spelled that way? Crazy, all that 'i-before-e' bullshit of my childhood. I am learning so much more post-college.)

Hope you all have had a spectacular weekend and may you continue to enjoy a lazy Sunday like me.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment