Tuesday, June 8

Side Note

I'm sticking with Shanna McKay.
I might create a "business" name to work under in the future if I ever really expand past myself being the only employee, but for now, I'm going to DBA under my own name. Officially.
Still going to be constantly thinking about a business name, but as an artist I want my artist name to remain Shanna McKay. 

This decision came today when I needed to tell Merlins what I wanted the program for First Friday to say... It just seems natural. 

In other news, I looked like a pathetic (and ignorant) little girl at lunch today. I just wanted to eat lunch (at 2, ok so it was later than everyone else and no one could eat with me) and the waiter just kept speaking Spanish to me and I just looked like a damn fool. He kept giving me sympathetic puppy eyes after I told him I was not expecting anyone else and would be eating alone. He was nice I suppose even though I couldn't understand him. I just smile and nod a lot. In theory, what I lack in Spanish I make up for in boobs, so it was probably win win. 

And I must say, Los Tapiatos has the best Mexican - not too spicy, real quick, and cheaper than Taco Bell for a sincerely filling meal. I highly suggest it if you're in the Vestal area you check them out.

Locatelli is making cake art! Hannah is renting studio space!! I have a program announcement for July!!! I am truly blessed to have such talented friends in my life that constantly remind me it is perfectly fine to just want to be an artist forever.

I might Zumba tonight - obviously it's been a great day.
Hope you're all having an exceptional Tuesday as well

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment