Monday, May 31

County Clerk

DBA's are confusing in so far as I don't know which I need to fill out, therefore first thing tomorrow, I'm going to the County Clerk's office and finding out from a real live person what exactly I need to fill out. Then there's a Tax ID # application (which doesn't appear to take long at all) and filing. Lots of official stuff. I also need to set up a system for itemizing and saving important receipts and whatnot so I can do all that write-off stuff & exemptions. From there, I need to figure out where and how to do my taxes the right way from the get-go.


Wow. When did adulthood happen? Anyone else feel as ill-prepared as me?

Somewhere in the middle of my day tomorrow,  I am having lunch with Jill before she heads off with the other BeefyKids to see Dave later this week. 
Here's to being an adult and still making time to be a little irresponsible.

5 people like it sassy:

Teapots In Tights said...

I know what you mean and yes !

Shanna McKay* said...

I feel like I missed out on the "real life 101" class... Glad I'm not alone though -- are you going to set up an independent business?!

Teapots In Tights said...

Yeah, I'm going to use etsy to start though. I just need to come up with a name and its proving very difficult :(

Shanna McKay* said...

augh I hear ya, that's my major hurdle right now - good luck!!

Teapots In Tights said...

thanks, you too !

Post a Comment