Friday, May 28

Pro Photographer?

I'm not going to get my hopes up, I'm just throwing this out there.
I potentially have several gigs for the summer.. only 2 are official, but the rest are in the works and I"m following every lead I get:
1) Anita's niece and nephew senior portraits 2nd weekend of June (a split gig with Hanners, half of my pay is going for Aerosmith tickets in August ha!)
2) Jordan's headshots in and out of drag for promotion to move to Fl. (paying)
3) Jordan's mom Mimi wants me to shoot her other son's senior portraits (paying)
4) Merlin's show for July's First Friday (not paying, but press, advertising, networking, and maybe selling some books)
5) Suicide Girl in mid July (might pay, might just be good portfolio stuff)
6) August Wedding (already booked & contracted)
7) September 18th @ TREXX: Mr USofA Pageant - *the* photographer, with advertising.

Yikes. I'm gonna pick up DBA forms next week and see how much it's going to cost me to like.. do this. I might actually be... a.. a.. a real photographer. 
Scariestbest feeling ever.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment