Monday, May 3


I should be doing aesthetics but I'm at such a loss... I have to turn in a project and paper by Wednesday afternoon, but I can't for the life of me think of anything I want to seriously focus on.
Maybe I can think of something to do with photo booths?... I won't hold my breathe, but it's sadly the best idea I could think of.

In brighter news, I finished everything for Anita's meeting tomorrow morning, and I don't think I need to turn anything in at our last Capstone meeting, so tomorrow is simply another work day with a few short meeting times in between. Wednesday is the long one [but at least it's promptly followed with margaritas for Cinco de Mayo].

My presentation went well this morning for that Division Award. I wasn't trying to be a suck up when I thanked the committee for even putting me in the same room as the other artists chosen, the gallery sincerely looks sensational with all the top notch work, and I'm ridiculously honored for being given the opportunity to show with the best our senior class's visual designers. Alyson's clothes always blow my mind, Elisa's VC stuff is so smart and clean, and Nina has such an eye for interiors, I feel like my 2D photos fell short against the wall compared to all of their work. I think I certainly held my own with my presentation though.

Here's to hoping, you'll know when I know who won.

In the meantime, back to wrapping up Kim's sketchbook for Wednesday and hopefully settling on something for Sanders much sooner than later.

Hope finals week isn't kicking too much ass, kiddies.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment