Thursday, May 20

Day 3

Today, we cut the hairs. Pretty drastically too, but I'm thrilled with the cut. I won't dye it for a little while because my roots aren't too bad and I really love the red it has faded to since my last dye job. The sun makes it super ginger kid red and pretty, and inside it's a decent auburn.(a week ago)(an hour ago)
I applied to shoot with a Suicide Girl wannabe this morning, it's in Ithaca and if nothing else it'll keep me shooting and editing. Yesterday I applied to 2 more NYC jobs, so here's to hoping for the best. My hairstylist's fiance is serving in Iraq and we may shoot some boudoir pin up style shots for him - a little shoot for color bartering that I have missed for over a year now. Today has been pretty smooth, I can't really complain.

Tonight is dinner & catching up with a long lost friend, and later tonight Merlins (hopefully with Miss Katie Sann) to see some Trash and to give Jordan a whole mess of his photos finally.

Just stay busy.
Really looking forward to the next 2 weeks.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment