Tuesday, May 18

If I had only known sooner...

I would have loved to have known what I know now before I wrote my capstone paper. I am finding so many things out about the drag community that I could have written a ridiculously good paper on it, rather than something overreaching the high school uniform genre.

If you want to know anything about the emerging and becoming more accepted genre of women doing drag (and no, I'm not saying drag kings, I legit mean women who dress up as drag queens) then you should definitely read this article. It's rather excellent and other than the shitty font, it's a very interesting read.

I'm intrigued, to say the least. You'd best believe I intend to continue with my drag portfolio and further investigate the different genres. I sort of love people who perform, and who choose to perform differently than a typical "actor."
Mainly I love anyone who can be whoever they want to be.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment