Sunday, May 30

Thrift & Opinions

Opinion first:
Sex & the City 2 was terrible. I LOVE satc, but this movie was scraping the bottom of the barrel. It was way too long, the plot took tooooo long to develop and didn't need to go to freaking Abu Dhabi to create a resolution. The decadence was unnecessary in this economy, Samantha's one liners are no longer witty and are rather predictable, and I was just overall underwhelmed.

But enough of that.

In other news, I am poor and open minded this summer. I am intending to utilize the Thrifty Shopper and Salvy whenever possible when I need to add to my wardrobe rather than hit up the mall. The main reason I came to this decision is that I have noticed a trend in clothes in the mall are already busted and vintaged looking - why spend money on new "old" clothes when I can spend less on the same thing already old? I am avoiding buying new clothes, but should I need to... let's try to amp my style up a little and twist it all around with some hobo chic flair. I might attempt to learn to hand sew again too... here's to hoping.

I intend to get ballsy this summer.
Why should my style be any different?

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment