Wednesday, May 26

Delighted

3 day hang job search awesomeness got altered. Very last minute. 

My mom was in a motorcycle accident mere hours after I got into Rome on Monday (read: don't panic, she's ok, nothing broken but the bike thankfully, just bruises and stitches).  As soon as Dad called to tell me, Jill and I booked. It's a 2 hour drive, but I made excellent time out of worry. My Best was already in the waiting room with my dad when I got there, and of course I brought a pizza assuming everyone dropped what they were doing (read: Katie & Scott) which was probably dinner (read: it was) and was starving (read: she and I were the only two who ate any Brozzettis). Just banged up, and after stitches, Mom was back in one piece. 

I have to say (albeit Mom's condition), we made the best of Binghamton yesterday & it was one of the best days I've had in a really long time. Didn't get to see Hanners as planned, but life happens and we have rescheduled visitation time in the very near future. I'd love to go into more details of yesterday but I am exceedingly tired from all the driving as of late, and I have a job interview (read: not exciting, I just seriously need SOMETHING that generates regular income that doesn't involve groveling back to Sears.) tomorrow so bedtime at a decent time! 
(whoa, right?)

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment