Sunday, May 23

Finally

I finally got my blog back to normal. It's not original and it's certainly not fun, but it's clean and it's not in Spanish, so obviously I'm thrilled. I still very badly want 3 columns, I just can't figure out how to do it. I've tried the tutorial from Miss Locatelli, but so far I just ruin my layout more and more when I try to do it myself. Until she decides to directly email me her HTML, I will just have to suffer with one side bar. 

In other news, I cannot wait for Monday when I embark on a 3ish day hang, job search, and catch up with some of my favorite people. 
It's only been a week and I have got to get out of this town.

3 people like it sassy:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty good at figuring out layouts! Maybe I can be of some help! I'm going to create a blogspot account just to see if I can figure it out now :)

Anonymous said...

I'm 99% sure I've got it figured out if you want the HTML :) It looks like the website says? I can send it to ya in your email if you want it!

Shanna McKay* said...

I do I do I do I dooo-oooo! please send it to shanna.mckay2210@gmail.com <3 thanks babe!

Post a Comment