Monday, June 22

Tell me why we live like this

I haven't been to internship since Thursday, so there's no news there. I didn't go today because he went golfing. It was a convenient day off since in about an hour I'll be hitting the highway with Kyle to see Paramore open for No Doubt. I think I'm more excited about seeing Paramore live than I am about No Doubt getting back together and actually seeing them - I've always loved opening acts; that's gotta be a tough job to do well.I have not been ok lately. I am in spurts, but I haven't been good on my own for the majority of this summer. I want to be happier about tonight but I have a feeling it's completely out of my control. I've been looking forward to this concert for months, and now...

3 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

I can't wait to hear how the concert went!

jillylif said...

I have felt pretty crappy lately too. I just feel like I am young and I should be having the time of my life, but I suck and I have approximately zero friends out here to just hang out with. It sucks. I miss my life.

Shanna McKay* said...

I feel like I'm so ready for "that next step" and instead I have to wait another year for it. Don't get me wrong, I love school, but being trapped at home for the summer, I just want to be like... living while I'm here... actually have a life.

I miss your life too <3

Post a Comment