Saturday, June 27

I'm Ready So Don't Stop



HannerMuffin found me a vintage hat box. Via text I asked her haggle it down from $8 to $4 - huge win. I'm steadily building my prop list for my senior gallery project.
My peepshow boxes are built and all that's left to do is drill the peephole itself and then varnish them.
I'm very excited to get shooting, and bummed it hasn't started yet.

In other news, I have got to get out of here. I'm miserable 95% of the time.

3 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

I LOOOOVE that bag! Great find, Shanna and Hannah!


If you've got the time, and the patience come up and see me. I realize your time and finances might not allow it, but it's worth it if you do!

I miss you, Shanna!

jillylif said...

I miss you.

Shanna McKay* said...

mer I miss you quite a bit more, I promise.

Post a Comment