Thursday, June 4

No Mess



Today was a no fuss sort of day. It was gorgeous out and we both wanted to leave - he wanted to fish, I wanted to buy shoes. To each his own.


I look a little like Elsie today, something I know Caroline and GracieLou will probably be the only ones to appreciate.


And these are the fantastical booties I got today (for $10!!) - I haven't figured out what to wear with them yet other than this outfit (which, to be honest, I'm not sure even matches at all quite yet). Suggestions?

Clearly I'm a little bored this afternoon.

2 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

Of course I appreciate it, Shanna-love! The first picture of you is GORG-E-OUSSS!

I love keeping up with your blog and seeing what you're up to!

:)

Gracie-Lou said...

OMG LOOK AT THOSE PURPLE BOOTS! Love 'em Shanna!! <3

Post a Comment