Tuesday, June 9

Baby B!





Just need to state: they are small and low-res for a reason & completely copyrighted as a product of Shanna McKay Photography, so do not attempt to steal them. Thank you.

In other news, I'm more stressed, grouchy, and overwhelmed than I've been all summer for a multitude of reasons, one of which is thankfully not my internship. Past that, I'm quick to snap and a little sad almost all the time these days. Seeing Hannah on Sunday was a fantastic break from the norm but it ended altogether too soon. I can't stay in this town for any extended amount of time.

I'm thinking California...

5 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

I'm thinking you and me need to travel! I like the experience of living with strangers and renting on my own.

We could be gypsies!

Oh! And I'm totally down for living in my car too. It's kinda exhilarating.

jillylif said...

CALIFORNIA...sounds like fun. I think its too superficial for me though. If you every need a break and want to come see me in Rome, give me a call. I just officially started my internship with 10 weeks left. So its going to be a tight squeeze.....

Gracie-Lou said...

California. Lets do it. Next summer. Be there.

love, Gracie

Tony said...

im there :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanna McKay* said...

Tony my Love, I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment