Tuesday, June 2

Sears is Serious

I really wonder sometimes why I went back. I love the job, I do, I love my coworkers I love the happy kids I love making people happy with great pictures and good deals. I do. But... then there are days when no one cooperates, when the kids cry with no end in sight, when people buy deals that actually suck and won't allow me to convince them otherwise, and when scheduling conflicts make me want to kill everyone and or just walk away from the whole thing before I get sucked back in.

I would really love to love my job every day... I can't wait for that day. I really want that happiness in life, comparable to very few other things I could hope to achieve.

In other news, I think color correcting went much better today. I did a league of 160 in 3 hours, then did a few errand drop-offs and a post office run. This was all promptly followed by a call from my boss telling me I was being rehired as we spoke, and if I could come in to work that afternoon at 3. After a rough first day back, I had a lovely dinner at PS Restaurant with my parents, and worked on photos the rest of the night on the couch with my boy.

I really hope I don't have to work tomorrow night; I have (house)work I need to catch up on knowing I won't have afternoons free anymore...

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment