Tuesday, June 16

I have nothing better to update about

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These babies are what I've spent my money on this summer. I'm saving real cash for a camera, but in the meantime I'll take cheap shoes that I'm hardcore in love with. They've inspired me to update my wardrobe completely. I'm feeling ... creativer (oh yeah, my word now), when I actually take the time to get dressed. Between intern early with no dress code, and the black white and khaki I wear to Sears, my dressy-time is feeling much better.

Worked internship today, the typical VCC and UPS run. I was told today that the league I did this morning was my best yet, that my group shots matched my individuals, and the colors were corrected properly. Now that I know what I'm doing visually, I just need to speed it up a bit. Definitely a good feeling.

1 people like it sassy:

Brandi said...

Shoes are always a worthwhile investment in my opinion!

Post a Comment