Wednesday, June 17

For those of you keeping score at home

This is mostly for Anita--

Thusfar this summer I have interned for a combined total of 77 hours. I have finally gotten the hang of the Verify Crop and Correct functions, and I'm catching us up on a ton of data entry.
This hasn't been the soft of stuff I was planning on working on this summer, but I know I'll be doing more of the sales end and major billing of things during July, when the busy season of playing catch up and "hurry up and wait" is over with. Work will stop flowing in, and we'll be doing the side projects and business end of the work then. I'm looking forward to it.

This afternoon, should the rain hold off, I'm picking up the lumber for my senior project so I can start working on the peep-show boxes. I'm hoping it doesn't drain my account, but I have my doubts.

In other news, today I learned that goldfish don't mate in captivity.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment