Sunday, June 7

Baby Booking!!

Weeee I booked photo session for tomorrow! I'll be shooting my hair stylist's little boy who is probably about 18 months now. I shot his 6-month pictures and then was at school for the year photos and couldn't take those. We have an arrangment that I shoot her son with a couple of prints and a cd, and she does my hair for free. Considering the cost of a professional cut and color, and the lack of disposable income I have these days for such a luxury, I'm quite excited with this deal.

Here are some of the 6 month photos to show you the cutie I'm working with:
I can't wait, the weather is supposed to be lovely and I want to take him to a carousel (since Binghamton is the Carousel Capital of America [I can't make thist stuff up.]) -- I think it would make an adorable backdrop.
(note the wetness, clearly from rain or flood.. both of which are regular occurances)

2 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

The first b&w photo is spectacular, shanna!

Shanna McKay* said...

aw thanks Dollface!

Post a Comment