Monday, June 8

Printer Interpretation

Today I learned how to change the printer ink and paper. It was ridiculously exciting.
The ink is heat sensitive and basically gets melted into the photo paper and then clearly covers it all in a photo-version of laminate. It's definitely more science than I particularly want to learn the details of. I like to think these sort of things are magic, and I don't like to question them.

The shoot went smoothly this afternoon, the weather wasn't bad but the lighting in the carousel was awful. I didn't get a single good shot on the horsies unfortunately because they were adorable; he was loving every second of it. Got some adorable shots though, I'll post them when I'm on my own computer -- I'm currently at the Station waiting for the Monday Meeting to start. Since I'm an official member (who just doesn't do anything involving the actual fire fighting...) I have to make it to 6 meetings a year (out of 12). Might as well get them out of the way.

Usually I don't mind being at the station on a Monday because I take pictures of the trainings... but meeting nights, honestly, I'd rather bang my head against the wall.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment