Monday, January 25

Some Thoughts in Aesthetics

My mind wanders, a lot. If I don't write down what I'm thinking while listening to something else, I will completely tune out on accident. Writing lists is my form of doodling. If I tune out Sanders for 10 seconds, it takes me the next 5 minutes to catch back up. My mind organized the following preoccupations:

Currently Obsessed With:
ROOMS: A Rock Romance
scrambled eggs and cheese
lace anything
HOUSE season 4 (catching up to dive into 5)
Original Triscuits and Philly cream cheese
bows (particularly hairbows but I'm not picky)

Still Obsessed With:
the Bad Romance video
Lipton raspberry hot tea with cream
drag queens & related culture
Schweppes (who enjoys running in her ball really late while I work really late)
Doc Sanders talking - I swear he could talk for an hour about a dog taking a shit and I'd be enthralled and probably learn something. So glad I can take one last class with him before graduation, even if the material is more than likely going to kick my ass.

Already Tired Of:
waking up to an alarm
our shower always being cold
this rain-snow-spring-snow weather of Caz
KE$HA
the girls who don't know how to blend weather-appropriate YET fashionable outfits (we live in Central New York, give me a break, you're cold, admit it)

Currently Miss More Than Life:
Efes chips and cheese. Like real bad. Having dreams about it.
Casey
flipflops
taking pictures that personally make me happy
My boyfriend ♥

Currently Thankful For:
galoshes

In other news, I gnawed the inside of my lower lip, straight up mangled it, during class. Really should have remembered to make tea before class, or at least take a piece of gum. My oral fixation got the best of me.

Late night ahead: still have rehearsal 9-11, Mexican Craft Monday @ 11:15, promptly followed by drawing something for Kim, filling out a contract for Anita, and finishing editing all of my drag photos to finally put online and put into a working portfolio (also for Anita).

Binghamton is drowning, from what I heard today. It is sleeting in Caz. I hate this weather.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment