Saturday, January 9

Shoot

My lens is shot. Even with a glorious new camera, if I use my old glass, the shots are going to be soft. I just don't understand. I've already asked Nige what I should look into getting. I'm hoping I can afford something decent in the very near future.

Still shooting with Mike on Monday, I'm hoping the practice will help me figure out what to do in the meantime.

I'm desperately getting to a walk-in clinic today. This cough has officially gotten the best of me and I'm not willing to be a disheveled sick mess all next week too. Hopefully it's nothing serious and can be dealt with with simple medication. Hopefully I haven't waited too long and it's developed into something less simple than maybe bronchitis. I'm not sleeping and my body can't handle this whooping barking cough anymore, it shakes me to pieces every time. I hate doctors but there's only so much I can do with self medication (which, to be honest, hasn't failed me in 3 years til now). Meh.

More another time when I'm not feeling so useless and achy.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment