Sunday, January 24

Gifts & Supplies

Did a quick Target run last night for some supplies for the school year - got Post Its finally, as I've been out for weeks and resorted to making my own mini notepad (not nearly as cute or efficient as it sounds). So far, no books and no serious supplies, but I know all of that will change between Kim's projects and what I end up needing for the Gallery Show in April. I'm counting my good graces that I don't need much right now; cash is rather tight.

I did, however, pick up (on sale!) this delightful file organizer. I have no way to keep my taxes and other business documents (resumes, contracts, release forms, price lists, etc) organized and ready at hand, until now. Scary that this is real world stuff finally.And since I was being all studious and office-official, I figured I needed something new and mesmerizing on my desk, as a little gift to myself and a reward for being on top of things so early in the year (and hopefully a nice little reminder to keep it that way). I found (again, on sale!) this charming snowglobe of one of my favorite places in the entire world.If my business works out, maybe some day I'll make it back. I've never had a real snowglobe before, so I simply couldn't pass it up. They also had Big Ben but my lovehate relationship with London is not something I readily reminisce about.

What do you find you need to get yourself amped back up for either school or a new business venture? Do you do a little rewards system, or is it strictly business?

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment