Tuesday, January 19

Back Home

Just in case I forgot to mention at the end of last semester, I'll cover my bases now: During a benefit silent auction for Two Smiles, One Hope, I won two original (not to mention beautiful) paintings from Miss Teapots herself Caroline. Our walls now have 3 large format prints compliments of Miss Manning and these two lovely ladies - I wish I was creative enough to want my work on walls ha. That should become a new goal =p
I was also birthday gifted my favorite booze from the Caz Lovers (ignore the cheesy kisses, I just couldn't help myself)
Not to mention a breast cancer awareness bracelet (get yours here), proclaiming that I (heart) BOOBIES - because, I mean, who doesn't?
I promise to stop posting just pictures taken lazily with my Mac with my face in the way of the point & ruining the composition soon, I'll have no choice but to be creative again and take real pictures.

In other news, Tuesdays are officially Snuggle Tuesdays, as well as unofficially Throwback To Childhood Movie Tuesdays, both of which can take place on the couch. Thursdays are for drinking, Mondays are for Mexican Crafts, and sooner or later I'm going to start doing my radio show (hopefully) on Wednesdays. If that starts without a hitch, and if I figure out technology, I'll figure out how to post a show some time.

I don't have class until Thursday morning. Rehearsals start tomorrow. Here goes one more (last! eek! scurry. for reals.) semester.

2 people like it sassy:

Caroline said...

thanks for the little bit in the post, shanna! i decided to check my blog and saw them. they def. put a smile on my face!

:)

you're too sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment