Monday, January 11

Process


Process
Originally uploaded by Shanna McKay

I put just a few of these on my flickr, you should probably check them out.

I'm pretty satisfied with my process photos, but I'm less than thrilled with my portraits. Definitely need to shoot with Jordan again.

I didn't shoot Mike today, it's been pushed to Thursday. I'm quite alright with this change because due to sickness, I didn't have enough planning behind this shoot. Instead, I went shopping with my mother. Someone else to buy me clothes and all I found was a dress (it's a little ridiculous, needs some alterations but I still love it), a comfy shirt, and some argyle socks. Oh well, it was delightful to spend the whole day with my mom, it's been too long.

Tonight, I'm off to McGirks Pub with some of the hometown lovers & then spending the rest of the night at the apartment with my actual love <3

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment