Tuesday, January 5

Adding to the goals

Another side goal that occurred to me yesterday for the new year - as a 21 year old, you're expected to drink cheap and stick to your favorites. As a 22 year old, I intend to broaden my horizons. I've never tried gin. Guess who's getting a small bottle of Tanqueray or Bombay Sapphire next trip to the liquor store?

This girl.

Also, just finally watched (500) Days of Summer - it's cute, and I'm in love with all of Zooey Deschenel's dresses. I want to wear more dresses in 2010. Become "that girl" that is ok with wearing dresses year round as normal clothes, not just another jeans and tshirt girl.

Bright big things. Let's do it.
One of these days, I promise, I'll actually start talking about having done these things, not just what I want to do.

4 people like it sassy:

Brittany said...

I like gin and tonics. They're my favorite when I go to the bar and I don't want beer, but I want liquor and something that isn't too flavorful. Especially if my stomach is feeling a little upset after too much sugary alcohols :)

Shanna McKay* said...

See, if I'm not in a beer mood, I'm a tequila girl... Used to be a captn & coke girl, but I sorta grew out of that.

Brittany said...

I don't think tequila and I get along much. We've been making margaritas but I don't like them much, unless they're strawberry.

I like gin and tonics, still. And 7-7s. Omg, do I LOVE 7-7s.

Shanna McKay* said...

what is a 7-7??

Post a Comment