Saturday, January 2

Oh and

One more thing I forgot to mention - Eggy has left us. She wasn't doing very well since about mid-October and we knew she didn't have her pizzaz or energy left. She passed right after Christmas and I couldn't stand being without a hammie.

Almost immediately, in her honor, I was back out at the various Bing pet stores and found myself in love with this little flufferface: Schweppes.

She is so adorable, very quick, super fluffy and doesn't bite. She does, however, do this hissing thing when you try to get at her in her little home area of the cage. She's getting used to us though, Kyle and I handle her every day and let her run around in the ball every night. She's getting very good at coming out into the removable ball part of her cage when she's ready to come out and play.

I'm in love.

1 people like it sassy:

Gracie-Lou said...

I am sorry about Ham Ham... :( But this new one looks like a dear <3

Post a Comment