Monday, September 28

What a useless day.

I prefer taking things one day at a time, but sometimes it's not my fault that a whole bunch of days tend to attack me at once.

In other news, I finally finished edited the Hayden Memorial shots. They all just need a watermark which I am going to make an action for tomorrow, and then they can be batched and cd'd for Chief Shear.
Blogger is hating me like any other piece of technology today, so no pictures - but soon! as soon as I get them figured out.

Craigslist hates me, my computer is out of date and won't install my printer driver until the updated (get this: "Snow Leopard") gets here in 3-5 business days, my shoot with Ry Perry's RAW photo files hate me & refuse to open in either Lightroom or PS, and now blogger hates me. I'm going to go read for Pepper because the worst the book can do is papercut me.

1 people like it sassy:

Gracie-Lou said...

Well...I love you. So there.

Post a Comment