Monday, September 14

In other intern-unrelated news...

I have decided on a capstone thesis. Everyone in Corporate America has a secret. I want them to share it with me. I've made it official because I just finished my first ever Craigslist casting call. Not gonna lie, I'm actually really nervous about the whole thing:

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/crg/1373982966.html


I'm scared on two accounts:
-What if someone actually answers?? I'll really have to, like, talk to them and stuff.
-What if no one answers???? Then what do I do for my senior capstone?

I guess this is growing up...

I'm pumped to start, but I'm scared to death at the same time. This means I'm actually going. The wheel has started spinning. Capstone here I come, full force.

I also bought some driving gloves yesterday that I'm head over heels for:

and the A&D looked really eerie last night, and the picture I snapped from my room made it look like a toy. I love the effect, but I really couldn't tell you how I managed it..
Just thought I'd share.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment