Sunday, September 27

not dead.


When I'm not complaining about my lack of "what the hell am I going to do with my life come May??" plans, I'm usually Skyping with Kyle like this. You'd swear we're a world away again like this time last year, but no, AT&T and Verizon simply don't enjoy our separate plans, and this is free.

And yes, I'm freezing in a hoodie. Yay fall!!

Aside from freezing in my own room, I love fall, and really cannot wait to bust into some cozy fall clothes. I have ideas. The working out and the watching what I eat is, although cliche and annoying, totally working, even if it is pretty slow to show.

New stuff up tomorrow! Promise!!
xo

1 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

i like the large headphones. :)

i'm glad you can at least vent and relax with your boy

:)

Post a Comment