Wednesday, September 16

Casting Calls

For the record, casting calls make me nervous. Honestly, more nervous than actively hunting down a model online and talking to them directly (and basically flattering them to no end so they'll work with me). Too many people can see it, and there's the feeling that no one will answer (ps, no one has yet on Craigslist.. time to think about posting it under a different section) -- or you'll get a bunch of creepy people and accomplish nothing.

I put another casting call up on Model Mayhem, and although I'm sure I'll get a few hits, I'm sure most of them will be looking for portfolio work (ie didn't bother reading the ad itself) or they'll all be from NYC and want to be compensated (again, didn't bother reading the whole thing).

On the bright side, I hope to shoot Ry Perry early next week. This week is too late notice (which suuuucks cuz I'm steadily cutting deadlines close already) but I think Monday will be ducky. I'd love to shoot tomorrow during LF but I don't think he's available. Maybe I'll look into it anyway...

How's everyone else's semester going so far? Creatively, I hope!

2 people like it sassy:

Tony said...

If I was any where near that area I would totally tell you a sceret. but I'm many hours away. :( good luck with it though!

Shanna McKay* said...

tell me a secret anyway! hehe
or come visit like right away.

Post a Comment