Monday, September 27

Why you won't be hearing from me much in the near future:

Today: Shoot in Deposit
Tomorrow: Shoot for Joe
Wednesday: Shoot for Dad
Thursday: Baby pictures of Harper Ryan & Jer
Friday: Meeting with accountant, dinner with Katie&Scott
Saturday: 2 Senior shoots, edits due the 8th
Sunday: Shoot for Joe
Monday-Thurs: Pick up TinTin before 11am, move into the OlinAm household for a few days til Julie comes home, and basically hole up and edit & update my website and senior shots and everything else I shot this week before Thursday afternoon
Fri (the 8th): 2 more Senior shoots, edits due the 15th

October is looking just as full, with one excellent 5 day NYC vacation that I think I more than deserve at this point with some of my favorite (and most fabulous) people.

I'm going to be doing all I can to work hard, save money, stay focused, and sleep as much as possible to keep myself from getting sick because I clearly have no time to take off. 

Keep checking in, you know I can never stay away for long.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment