Thursday, September 9

Discoveries!!

Today's post brought to you by Totally Rad Actions.
So, for starters: go here. They make amazing PS actions to make your photos look like those wicked amazing wedding photographers photos online and you go "huh... I have a great shot here... but my pictures don't all pop like that! I want that!" -- ok, I get like that at least.

With that out of the way, I must say, the actions that you get for the price sort of blow my mind. I don't have $150 lying around to invest in them (sooo anyone wanting to spoil me for Christmas....) but I definitely see how a few of these actions could cut my editing time in half. A few of them do one-over bundled-package edits that otherwise take me hours, such as motion blurs, perfect black and whites, and just general sharp contrasty things. And those are just the usual things! There are neat actions that make photos look solid vintage, all little moves I have trouble getting just right because it's not like we were ever taught to make things look fun... just how to look "right." 

Having actions would make my workload come out looking uniform, something I've noticed I struggle with, so I'm thrilled that there are a few free samples on the site for me to dick around with until I can afford the whole set. 

Thank you, once again Miss Elsie, for showcasing an amazing product to make my life a little easier and a lot cleaner looking.

In other news, I'm playing all around with Eliz's photos anddddd I booked a whole bunch of mini shoots for Joe and gah! This photo life... it happens! It's mine! 
Finally, because my bank account was getting.... rather dangerously low.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment