Thursday, September 23

Idol.

Today was sort of fantastic. 
(Understatement.)
I'll give you the abridged version: My hometown photog idol, Lindsay Adler, needed an assistant today for her photoshoot with ClearChannel radio dj's, and I just so happen to be friends with her cousin, and even longer story shorter, I was available and she said I could help. 
Weeeeee!!!!
It wasn't paid (as far as I'm aware...?) but it included a full day of hands on education and lunch at Tullys. 
Long day, zero complaints.
She was so down to earth but fully aware of how talented she is and totally willing to share her insights and knowledge that she's gained (homegirl's been taking classes since she was 13!! and is basically living my dream at 3 years older than me, having just moved out of Owego and in to NYC. Gives me hope, so much hope). We got along really well, and she said when she does a local fashion shoot, she's definitely going to call me up for help so I can check it out for real, as today was more commercial.

Amazing day. I'm a nerd, and a fangirl, and just totally stared and soaked it all in. 
Made some friends, and can't wait for more in the future. 
And all last minute as of like 930 last night ha
How productive was your Thursday?

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment