Wednesday, September 22

Sad Days

Everyone's allowed a sad day right? 
Whether for a good reason, or just a day for feeling awful about everything and anything?
Yesterday was my sad day.
Today is anything but.
Last day of the small business class, and I'm having a great hair day. Those two factors alone make today worlds better than yesterday.
(Yes, this was taken in a bathroom. Sue me, good light, I'm vain, whatever.
PS it was all curled and pinned up and '50s esque til it rained on me... these things happen.)
On top of that, I am getting sushi after class and taking a seafood free Cali roll to Jer, who successfully popped out a beautiful healthy baby girl last night (<3), followed by a gym run with Casey later tonight when she gets out of work. 

I am spending my lunch break at Lost Dog Cafe, where they are having a spectacular lunch special on my favorite 3-course entree for $8, and all the free WiFi to my heart's content.
Can't play online any longer though, this is a working lunch break so I can Photoshop a few more pictures from the Mr. USofA (they're all spectacular, if I do say so myself...)

Hope everyone got their sad days out of the way early in the week too; 
the rest of this week is looking up.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment