Monday, September 6

Biddness

I start the small business class I signed up for Wednesday morning (ha! schooling! go figure. I just want to know stuff.). Tomorrow is dedicated to working on my branding and wrapping up the last of old biddness (mail the wedding [just got the address Sunday], edit Erica's home photos, and edit Eliz's preggers shoot so I can finalize photos for my website). 

I was reading a post on Promise Tangemen's blog (she's amazing, fyi, so check her out for more than her recent post please) and realized I don't know where to start with creating my own vision, but the last thing I want to do is copy someone else's branding visions; I need to figure out where to start for myself. 
I have the following intentions:
- doodle. & dick around with fonts because I'm a typography nerd.
- go through some old business notes from class (just in case I missed something).
- Flip through my misc folder on my computer, containing every inspirational photo I've stumbled upon in the last 2 years, and see if they've got correlations I can work with.
- Go through the 3 questions list my SB councilor gave me to establish a "business plan foundation" so I have somewhere to really start.

...and I need to optimize about 45 photos at least so I can finally update my website. She's a struggling corner of the web, to say the least. 
I'll be working hard, it's a Tuesday, those are my non-photo-taking biddness days, and I need to champ it. 
Here's to motivation!

In other news, I've become obsessed with Craigslist, just perusing.
In other other news, Laur & Christine just adopted the cutest baby barn cat piece of fluff ever yesterday. Romeo Moolenschot. He's a stud. 

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment