Thursday, September 16

Oh me.

This has been the biggest week of learning experiences ever [since Canterbury.]
Caz, you did not prepare me. 
Ok, rather, you tried, but then real life happened, and I sort of used a theory of good will and best intentions over "get a contract," "acquire directions, then make sure they didn't change first thing the morning of event," "look up product specifications first," and of course "being a sole proprietor does not mean you need to set up payroll" (Ok, you didn't even remotely prepare me for the last, but I learned it, nonetheless.)

Good week? I wouldn't define it as such.
Bad week? Well no not that either.
I got to see her, I got to learn a whole lot about taxes without paying, and I did invest in a brand new beaut of a lens. 
Does the lens fit? No. 
Did I fenangle a way to make it work, and then devise a way to sell it again in the near future for one that does fit? Yes. 

So far, tomorrow is intended to be a far better day and the start to a far better week.
I'd wish you all good luck for the same, but I need my luck right now
I hope you understand.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment