Tuesday, March 2

I love when other people love the things I do:

Found this in one of the blogs I frequent (with Hell Week over, I have the time to be human and read them again, I have nearly all of Feb to catch up on with everyone!!) Rockstar Diaries:

10 things that make chanel terribly happy:
  1. yogi purely peppermint tea...mmm.
  2. laying on the grass, nuzzled in the shoulder of someone you love.
  3. laughing. uncontrollably.
  4. disney movies! especially the little mermaid.
  5. crepes. preferably with bananas and nutella.
  6. watching the sunset.
  7. sending and receiving lovely things in the mail.
  8. the indescribable feeling you get after performing for a loving audience.
  9. sweet, stolen kisses.
  10. bacon cheeseburgers. with fries.
Agreed. On all counts short of the bacon cheeseburger, but a solid baconless cheeseburger would make my day. Other things that have already made my day are my new knit hat compliments of Laur (payment for shooting her portfolio), new handmade glass earrings from the Art Club fundraiser, petting a golden retriever on the quad (all college students need pet therapy.), and my Love applying for a paid fire position in North Carolina - here's to hoping!

Today can only look up! Lots of photo editing & photo taking coming up.
Thrilled as always

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment