Thursday, March 25

Just to Say

I want to clarify how busy I have been.
I have not been on imgfave, texts from last night, LookBook, or read Elsie's blog since the last week of January. I have not had the time to read three new magazines, let alone a real book, since the first week of February. StumbleUpon? Forget it. These are all things I relied on to keep my sanity.
Now it's all caffeine and loud music.

I cannot wait til everything is simply a waiting game with snailmail. Then I will read blogs, peruse clothes and fashions I cannot afford nor have the fashion sense to put together myself, giggle absentmindedly at cute pictures and snarky phrases, and revel in other's drunken regrets while I too drink again with the intention of it being social, not a stress release.

I look forward to the days where I make my own schedule, where I make my own meals, and where I don't have to do busy work to feel like I accomplished something on my to-do list.
They are both the scariest sounding days, and the most freeing.

2 people like it sassy:

Caroline said...

I think they will be the most worth it.

Often times I wonder how it would fair if we resided together as artists.

Shanna McKay said...

We could rule the world.

Post a Comment