Friday, March 12

I am not a fan of Fridays

They've become a hassle, is all.

Good things today:
- Ordered my postcards & business cards
- Get to see Erica (& Bailey) in an hour or so
- Got to pet 3 pugs in the mall
- Found the ideal outfit model for my gallery opening, so here's to hoping I can put it all together tomorrow when I try again with my mom

Bad things today:
- VistaPrint had a lot of hidden fees. My order came to a whole hell of a lot more than I anticipated.
- I was reminded how poor I have become being without job.
- Lost 2 hours of my day killing time at the mall, hoping my shoot wasn't totally a lost cause
- Shoot became a total loss. Rescheduling as soon as possible.
- It's cold & gray out again. I've been spoiled by sunshine lately & this is killing my good ju ju.

I'd like to say the yay's outweigh the meh's, but I'm not sure yet. I was really amped about my cards, they're amazing, I couldn't be happier (ok, we'll see when they get in and I can hold them and gush ... I may love them more then, gonna have to play that one by ear), the final price just brought me way down on them.

Here's to hoping the rest of the day looks up.
Back in Caz on Sunday, very much looking forward to settling in front of an a&d computer, with solid color corrections and all, before putting up the final shots of Jordan & working through the rest of last weekend's shots.

oh ps - as long as I can find the money, I'll be attending Normal England Erica's wedding in Illinois with the most beautiful of beautiful dates, Miss GracieLou in May!

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment