Saturday, March 13

Heads Up Cazenovia

This spring, I'm gonna learn how to wear these beauties like... everywhere.


I've never used 4-wheelers, just in-lines, and having nothing to push off of with the front of my toe is scary as hell. But they're in perfect condition (I want to spray paint them something fierce, but they're my mom's, I'll have to clear it with her first) so I'm going to learn. I can't think of a more fun way to get around in the summertime (never did learn how to skateboard, don't own a bike, hate running, etc.) so keep a look out, I'll be whizzing by to South in no time.

That's all, just thought I'd share that to dump this pissy mood I'm in, I dug out these gems so now I can fantasize about new shoelaces.

1 people like it sassy:

Gracie-Lou said...

Oh my you've never rolled on 4 wheels!!?? I am glad you are now! <3

Post a Comment