Saturday, March 6

Parade Day!

Headin downtown with Miss Katie Sann, watching the shit show of Binghamton, and meeting up with firemen and My Love at the end. Last year, today was incredibly sad and raining. Today it's 38 and sunny and happy and I am thrilled.

PS - Suze got all the roomie*loves super soft bunnies as a spring break / happy spring!! gift. She's so darn cute.

3 people like it sassy:

Caroline said...

I remember that shirt! if only we could re-live that time!

Have an inspiringly good, yet sneakily artistic, and riveting day, shanna. I think you deserve it!

Gracie-Lou said...

Bunnies??? Kawaii!

Shanna McKay* said...

I only bust out my Temple Bar shirt two times a year - Parade Day & St. Pat's haha that way I don't lose the magic. I want that part of my life back, I'm so tired of missing it =(

I wish I could read that...

and Miss Lou, yes, she's adorable. No name yet though - thoughts?

Post a Comment