Sunday, February 28

Just a little something

There is just never enough time.
I couldn't follow through with my promises for putting pictures online, there was never a free moment to do the work I wanted to do.

The show went spectacularly, the last night was by far our best performance, both in knowing our lines / characters, and with our improv skills. I am honored and so proud to call it my senior show, and to call those I've worked with in my 4 years with the Working Title Players my family. There were loads of tears. I hate crying. I love my friends.

This week should finally "calm down" because I won't have rehearsals every night, but at the same time, I expect to be busy as ever to wrap everything up before spring break. I sent out my test prints, I hope to get them back either right before or right after break.

Everything's happening.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment