Tuesday, February 23

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 25, 26, 27 @ 8pm, Catherine Cummings Theater -- FREE for Caz students, $4 for everyone else.
I don't give a shit that we're getting a gigantic snowstorm for the rest of the week, blame Edward hacking out ice sculptures. You should come see ours. I have awesome eyelashes, sooo you should probably come for that alone.
In other news, I've missed my roomies: the only real times I spend with Sarah lately are in class or doing homework, and to be perfectly honest, I haven't seen Laur for days other than this afternoon when we got free IHOP pancakes (For those of you who don't know, Free Shortstack @ IHOP Day is a national poor college student holiday, well embraced by the 18-24 crowd.)

They're adorbs. To the max.

I don't really sleep anymore and have been swamped with scheduling and projects and editing, but I promise these things for the nearest future:
-Mike's pictures will all be flickrd by this weekend
-Jordan's latest shoot will be flickrd by next weekend
-There will be a MINIMUM of four shoots over my spring break (March 6th-14th) and hypothetically I can be done shooting on March 27th at the ABSOLUTE latest, giving me two weeks to edit, and another almost full 2 weeks to get the mounted prints back and ready to hang.

Holy hell it's coming up so fast.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment