Sunday, February 14

PS, this is my 123 post

...it's the 4th blog I've kept up since 2001, but who's counting. It's by far become my favorite.

Happy hour and a half past Valentines Day! I personally believe it's a marketing tool rather than a holiday and you should shower your Beloved with passion and roses (even diamonds?) on a daily basis. I am no where near the romantic Kyle wishes I could be, but for the holiday, I do my best to not ruin his romance (he's a hopeless romantic, I think we balance each other well) -- But, before I get into that, Friday was the PD Firemen's Dinner Dance.
And we're adorable. Had an *amazing* night, danced to Gaga, it's on someone's Blackberry, I can't wait for it to hit facebook. This was right before we left, I really liked my hair.
Funny how much I liked my hair and decided to change it the very next day:
Likey? I'm in love with it. The cut is so different for me and the color is this amazing black cherry red (with "Ruby Slippers toner"!!)

Today I shot with the incomparable Jordan aka Miranda Moreae one more time (but certainly not the last) -- fierce as always. It's not at all edited, I just wanted to give you a taste of the sass and fab I get to work with. Got a heart of gold ♥Then I ended up running late, but "thankfully" Kyle & I didn't have reservations anywhere, and we were just going to take our chances with our favorite Italian restaurant Tonys (they don't do reservations or call-ahead, so... maybe we'd get a table?). By the time I was home and showered and getting dressed, going on about 730, I called Kyle and was like who are we kidding? Do we want to deal with that mess tonight? Let's get chinese and call it a night. 2 General Tsos, some pork lo mein and a glass of wine / captn & coke later, we were on the living room floor with a delightful, very typical of us, jar-candle-lit dinner.
I love my new shoes. A better picture to come, I was rushed for time at this point.

And as far as best Valentine's gifts go? We will never be the card-giving type, I don't really like chocolate, a dozen long stem roses (although still beautiful) die quickly (and travel badly), and let's be honest, the next diamond anything I'm going to see from this boy had best be a ring - so what's a girl to hint at when she wants to be spoiled?

Well, if you're me, you ask for crayons and a coloring book. And if you're boyfriend is as good as mine, you get the big box of Crayolas and an extra-large 20 page book of Disney Princesses:
And potted roses not fully in bloom last weeks longer than their long-stemmed counterparts. I'm very excited to put these in my sunbeam windowsill.

Ok I'm exhausted and half hopped-up on Nyquil. Hope everyone had as fantastic a day as I did, significant other not required.

2 people like it sassy:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caroline said...

love the new hair
love the dress
love the shoes

<3
love your stylish ass!

Post a Comment