Sunday, February 7

Photo Shoots




I looked surprisingly adorable yesterday for my photoshoot, go ahead and admit it.
It went ridiculously well, thank you Richie for the great day & amazing shots. I cannot wait to get to editing them all.

Tomorrow is my pro contact meeting with Cindy, I'm pretty pumped to show her my progress (since I finally have some) - I hope she likes my direction...

Happy Superbowl Sunday. The Pats aren't making an appearance, I'm gonna enjoy taco dip, chili, and commercials instead.

3 people like it sassy:

Gracie-Lou said...

I love your outfit! Yes, you do look oh so cute <3

Shanna McKay* said...

aw thanks Miss Lou <3

Caroline said...

Of course you look adorable!

I'm glad your shoots are coming together for you, Shanna! And I'm also excited that you're taking a whole different route to this than other people. It shows a lot.

:)

Post a Comment